Sandusky was arrested today on new charges stemming from the new accusers, which include 4 counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and 2 counts of unlawful contact with a minor.
As with the other cases, both accusers are from Second Mile. Victim 9 alleges the abuse started when he was about 11 years old. Sandusky would shower him with gifts and take him to Penn State football games.
Here are some more details from the report:
1) Sandusky started "out with hugging, rubbing, cuddling and tickling" the victim. The contact "escalated to sexual assaults".
2) Victim 9 slept in Sandusky's basement and was told to stay there. He ate "meals in the basement and the food was brought to him by Sandusky".
3) Sandusky's wife "never" came down to the basement when he was there.
4) Sandusky forced him "to perform oral sex on numerous occasions. Sandusky also attempted to engage in anal penetration..on at least 16 occasions and at times did penetrate him. The victim testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing that Sandusky's wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help".
5) They would spend time together in a hotel pool in the State College area. During this time, Sandusky would expose himself and perform oral sex on the boy.
6) Sandusky told him to keep their relationship a secret.
1) Victim 10 became involved with Second Mile when he was 10. He was a troubled child, and on the recommendation of a counsellor, he joined Second Mile.
2) He never spent the night at Sandusky's but when he was there, he spent it in the basement.
3) They would wrestle, and during one such event, Sandusky "pulled the boy's gym shorts down and performed oral sex on him". Thereafter, this was repeated.
4) The boy performed oral sex on Sandusky when asked to do so.
5) Sandusky bought the boy "clothes and shoes" and "frequently told the boy that he loved him".
Sandusky's basement is a recurring theme in the victim accounts.
Bail has been set at $250,000.00 by Judge Robert E. Scott. This is $150,000.00 more than the bail set at the first hearing. The prosecution this time wanted bail set at 1 million dollars, but the Judge elected for a lower amount.